Bridal Boudoir – An Emerging Trend
Your wedding day is a very special day. It should be one of those once in a lifetime experiences. You are committing yourself to be with one special person for the rest of you life. With such an important occasion comes the opportunity to give a special gift. What better gift to give your groom than the gift of yourself!
Here are 5 reasons to do a bridal boudoir session
- You have likely focused on working out and dieting to look great on your wedding day. Reward yourself with a shoot to document all that hard work.
- You are doing it for him, but also for you! Boudoir can be very empowering for women. After a session you should feel excited to see the photos. Once you see the photos, it is common to not believe it is you. I like to show a photo or two from the back of the camera during your session so you know how good you look without photoshop!
- I focus on secure and confidential sessions. I don’t use client photos for advertising. You are in full control of who sees your images. That said, I would like to take this opportunity to thank Miss Spencer for modeling in these images for me!
- Sessions are fun! While you are nervous and this is likely your first time doing a boudoir session, it’s not mine! I have worked with women of all shapes and sizes with the goal of bringing out your best. Check out some of my other blog posts here:
5. And finally, always on people’s minds, is what does it cost? I offer a significant discount on bridal boudoir sessions for my wedding clients. Your session is only $200. If you would like to know more please give me a call at 661-772-7468